25 November 2010

Autumnal Bliss

Quote of the Day, from the song "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift - just thought it was a really sweet song and appropriate for the weather right now...I think that every year, when Thanksgiving rolls around, everyone just kind of loves this feeling of remembering being a kid, being outside and the leaves are falling and their noses are pink with cold and they know that the holidays are coming and the world is beautiful and they have their family.

I'm five years old, it's getting cold, I've got my big coat on
I hear your laugh and look up smiling at you, I run and run
Past the pumpkin patch and the tractor rides, look now, the sky is gold
I hug your legs and fall asleep on the way home

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
But I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day with you today
-Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment